Is Vector Marketing A Scam? [EXPERT Reveals 3 Secrets!]
Vector Marketing Review - Quick Summary
Name: Vector Marketing
Type: Direct Selling Company (Focuses on Selling Knives)
Best for: People who love selling Cutco Knives and recruiting more people to the system.
Summary: Vector Marketing is a relatively old direct selling company that focuses on selling and promoting Cutco knives. It's not a scam but still 95% of the members fail. If you want to succeed with it, you must be following the proven 4-step formula that MOST of the successful members follow.
Is Vector Marketing Recommended? Depends on you and a few factors... More details on this further!
NOTE: The 4-step formula that I teach you in the Ultimate Guide also works for maximizing your income with Vector Marketing
Introduction: Easy Money From Vector Marketing?
If you have listened to sales speeches and presentations from Vector Marketing members, they've probably tried to convince you to buy into their system by making you believe that you could make a life-changing income with them.
In this 100% unbiased Vector Marketing video, you will not hear any sales speeches because I am not affiliated with them in any way.
All I am doing is to provide you the most accurate and the best information regarding this company and how you can Really start making a life-changing income.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when reading this review:
- We've reviewed +100 similar companies like Vector Marketing on YourOnlineRevenue.com
- I have published +500 make money online opportunities on our website.
- I've helped +3,258 individuals to start making money online and I'd love to help you as well.
- All (100%) of your questions will be answered so if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask me in the comments below or just send me an email and I'll be glad to help you out.
Are you ready? Let's have a closer look at Vector Marketing!
What Is Vector Marketing?
Vector Marketing is a direct marketing company that recruits sales representatives primarily from the United States and Canada to sell cutlery manufactured by Cutco Corporation. Founded in 1981, Vector Marketing is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cutco Corporation, a company based in Olean, New York.
The company mainly targets to recruit college students for their sales force. It reaches potential sales representatives via
- Online ads
- Letters and
- Newspaper ads.
Sales representatives are independent contractors and not employees of the company. Recruits generally make most of their sales to their friends, friends of friends and family members.
Most of the selling is done via referrals. The company promises a guaranteed base pay when you present Cutco products to qualified potential customers and additional income from sales commissions.
Vector Marketing continues to be the subject of heated arguments online, even offline and there have been some lawsuits filed against the company . Some people believe that this company presents a genuine opportunity to make some good money, while others think it is a terrible business that should be completely avoided.
How Does Vector Marketing Work?
Vector Marketing only sells cutlery made by its parent company, Cutco. The main product sold under this operation is Cutco Kitchen knives. You can take a look at the best prices and offers of their Cutco knives in Amazon.
The company trains you for the sales job, and there is no compensation for the training sessions. Obviously, joining Vector Marketing is not a regular 9-5 job but you'll be working as an independent distributor.
The work involves making appointments with potential customers and making product presentations, whether one-on-one or online. If you want to achieve the greatest success with Vector Marketing, I highly recommend that you use the Internet to make tons of sales.
When a customer orders cutlery, the sales rep fills out and submits the order to the local office for processing and delivery. There are sales performance reviews done with the local office managers. Vector Marketing also holds weekly team meetings which sales representatives can attend.
Vector Marketing Compensation Plan
The guaranteed base pay from presentations to qualified potential customers is independent of the representative’s sales. Vector Marketing claims that you get paid even if the customers you make the presentations to do not purchase anything.
They say this is made possible by the high success rates of Cutco products which lead to most customers buying at least one piece of cutlery. However, it's just one of their tricks to try to lure new members to the system.
Some former sales reps, however, claim that if your presentations consistently do not lead to sales, the company stops paying you the base amount. More on this further...
Vector Marketing also has a sales commission plan whereby recruits are paid a percentage commission depending on how much sales they have made. Vector Marketing pays you a commission based on your sales starting from 10% all the way up to around 35%. Payments are done on a weekly basis.
Vector Marketing is not a get-rich-quick program. You make money by selling products and recruiting new members. To be successful at this requires persistence, diligence, and commitment. Making a substantial amount of money from this business demands hard work and determination.
That's actually one of the reasons why most of their members fail. If you join Vector Marketing, you can't expect to make tons of money quickly. If you want to rise to the top of their sales representatives, you must follow my Ultimate Guide or stick with the company for at least 5-10 years.
Complaints About Vector Marketing
In order to provide you a brutally honest and a comprehensive review, I'll share with you some most common complaints regarding Vector Marketing.
- "Exaggerated Promises"
- "Targeting Innocent Students"
- "Complicated Compensation Plan"
- "Overpriced Promises"
Some former sales representatives have accused Vector Marketing of being deceptive about their business, especially at the recruitment stage. The recruitment advertisements do not depict an accurate picture of the sales representative job.
Vector Marketing members may show misleading facts about how much money sales reps can practically make. At their recruitment sessions, they make the potential recruits believe it's easy to make huge amounts of money within a short time, while it’s really not.
Fortunately, there are also some honest Vector Marketing representatives who don't promise you a moon from the sky. They tell you the reality what it will take to become successful with this. It means that you're going to need to work hard and sell tons of products to make BIG money.
The company sometimes targets to recruit college students who happen to be inexperienced and uninformed. Do they prey on these students’ blind ambition and exploit them in the process? They sometimes misrepresent themselves as being affiliates of the schools they seek to recruit from. This is just unethical.
The company’s compensation policy is sometimes seen as vague and shady. It’s no surprise that it has been sued multiple times for unfair labor practices in California, Florida, New York, Illinois, and Michigan.
Some Cutco products are overpriced and therefore difficult to sell. Perhaps that is one of the reasons why very few sales reps make significant amounts of money.
Vector Marketing Reviews
There are tons of Vector Marketing reviews online. You can easily divide them into 4 categories:
- Vector Marketing reviews from representatives who just try to sell you the system.
- Unbiased reviews like mine that are providing information about the company and their business opportunity.
- Honest reviews by former representatives.
- Reviews from those who just want to get your attention and sell you their own companies.
I recommend that you read especially the reviews in the categories 2 and 3.
When you read reviews from the people who have worked for Vector Marketing, you'll also see "under the surface" and what's really behind the big sales presentations by their current members.
One of the best places to read reviews by their former and current representatives is Glassdoor.com. There are more than 2,6k reviews by their employees.
However, keep in mind that not all of the reviews are 100% honest and unbiased so it's always good to read them with a little of grain of salt.
Vector Marketing has surprisingly A+ rating on BBB (Better Business Bureau) but the average rating of reviews is only 2 stars out of 5 which is a bad sign.
Want to Make Real Money Online?
Read My Ultimate Make Money Online Guide to Get Started Today.
Pros & Cons Of Vector Marketing
In this chapter, I'll summarize you some of the most common pros & cons mentioned by the people who are or have been involved with Vector Marketing.
- You don’t need much financial capital to get started with the company.
- You don’t need prior work experience. That's one of the reasons why they target students.
- The company offers an opportunity for people to make some money and working hours are flexible.
- If you are interested in growing a career in sales, Vector Marketing training sessions might teach you a couple of helpful skills.
- There are high chances that you will not make any money in this business unless you don't follow the Steps that I teach you in My Ultimate Make Money Guide.
- Most Vector Marketing salespeople and representatives never make money, and many quit within a week or the first couple of months.
- Chances are you will only sell to a few friends and relatives if you don't know how to leverage the power of the Internet. It is hard growing a sustainable business while depending on such a small circle of customers.There are no refunds for transport expenses and other business expenses.
- Some potential customers may be far away which can make you incur huge costs. Selling expensive kitchen knives in a market full of more affordable alternatives may not be the best business idea. It is hard to believe that their cutlery is in high demand as the company claims.
Is Vector Marketing a Pyramid Scheme?
Vector marketing is not a pyramid scheme. This business depends on the sale of cutlery for income and does not have the signature characteristics of a pyramid scheme.
I don't, however, recommend that you get involved in this business unless you love their products and know what you are doing. The opportunities are slim, and the chances of failure are very high if you don't have the proper step-by-step formula to make money online with Vector Marketing.
Selling Cutco products is tough work, and you might not be rewarded for this hard task. The company is unclear about its operations and compensation plan, which raises red flags. Vector Marketing presents itself as the dream opportunity to making lots of money, but the reality is different.
The reason why some people related Vector Marketing with pyramid schemes is that they are a direct selling companies and many lawsuits have been filed against them.
Even though Vector Marketing is a direct selling company, they want to differ them from Multi-Level Marketing (MLM). Those companies are even more often related to pyramid schemes even though they would be legitimate business. A few examples are Melaleuca, Jeunesse, Herbalife, Avon, etc.
Conclusion - Is Vector Marketing Worth It?
Vector Marketing and selling Cutco Knives may be worth it for you if you fulfill the following criteria:
- You like Cutco Knives and you'd feel happy selling them to other people.
- You know the best strategy to make money with Vector Marketing online.
- You have enough persistence and consistency to stick with the company for a longer time.
In my opinion, those 3 things are the minimum requirements for achieving the maximum success with Vector Marketing and selling Cutco knives.
I have educated 1,000's of people to start making money online and I'd be happy to help you as well. The steps that I use work have worked for me, my friends and literally 1,000's of people all over the world.
One of the greatest thing for you is that you can use my FREE guidance to make money online by promoting products on Vector Marketing, Amazon, Walmart or from any other company.
As you can see in the images below, making money online has given me the freedom to travel around the world and live the life of my dreams. I've been privileged to help other people tho achieve the same things as well.
I have prepared for you a comprehensive +9,000 Ultimate Make Money Online Guide.
It explains for you everything from A to Z that you need to know to get started and how you can also earn a life-changing income online.
Follow these steps to succeed online and start making money:
- Take a look at My Ultimate Guide by clicking here or the button below.
- Bookmark the Ultimate Guide so you can come back there again in the future.
- Receive an access to my FREE 7-Day Email course on the homepage and get your Free daily tips to maximize your income.
- Take action based on what you've learned from me.
- Ask questions if you have them and I'll be happy to help you.
- Make a life-changing income online like I, my friends and 1,000's of people who used my strategy.
Are you ready? Click the button below to learn more:
Now I have shared my thoughts and opinions and I would love to hear from you.
What kind of experiences do you have with Vector Marketing and other similar companies?
Have you tried their products?
Would you like to make money online by following the 4-step formula that I use myself?
Let me know in the comments below! 🙂
If you have any questions, just leave a comment below and I will be more than happy to help you out.
I want to make sure that you start earning money online if that's your goal. I've helped +3,000 individuals to get started and I'm excited to help YOU as well.