Is Instaffiliate a scam? If you’ve been looking for Internet marketing programs online, you’re bound to have come across this one at some point. Maybe you’ve read some of the reviews and wondering if it’s as good as they say. Well, that’s what this review is about, as we take an objective look at Instaffiliate.
What is Instaffiliate and How Does It Work?
Instaffiliate is a marketing program which aims to guide members into the world of affiliate marketing. Instead of showing you how to build websites from the ground up, they give you websites that are pre-built. Since the sites are already built, you just add the links. Whenever someone clicks the ClickBank link, you will get a commission.
Instaffiliate doesn’t cost anything to join, but there are limitations. Free members are limited to 10 referrals and can only make $5 from each. By becoming a Premium member, your referrals are unlimited, and each referral who upgrades earns you $20. You can also upgrade membership. During the first month, you’ll pay $39 and $29 for the succeeding months. You can also be a lifetime member by paying $169.
Who is Instaffiliate For?
According to Instaffiliate, their program is for anyone who wants to make money from Internet marketing. These aren’t just for professional marketers but even those who have jobs but want to make more money. This is also for those who want to quit their day jobs and work as full-time marketers.
Instaffiliate also says their program is also for those who want to earn passive income. Even if you don’t do any work, you’ll make money whenever someone buys the products on the readymade websites Instaffiliate offers you.
=> Want to Learn How to Really Make Money with Affiliate Marketing?
- There are lots of training files in PDF and also videos. The videos are about 3 to 5 minutes long, so no need to sit through long tutorials.
- There are a lot of payment options for beginners, those who want all the features and those who just want to get an idea of how it works.
- There is very little new members have to do. Since the websites are pre-built, you can focus on aspects other than building websites.
- There is cloud storage available.
- 24/7 customer service is also provided for members.
These are among the benefits you’ll gain from Instaffiliate, but it’s not much. Once I took a look at what this program is really about, you, I quickly learned this isn’t the money making machine its promoters claim it to be.
- Misleading Claims: the problems become obvious the moment you join. Sure it’s free, but the features are so limited you’ll be forced to become a Premium member to have a chance to make money.
Instaffiliate also makes it hard for you to leave. If you say no to all their membership offers, you’ll bet taken to the 7 day trial for just $1 page. Sounds nice, but read the fine print and you’ll see that you’ll be rebilled unless you cancel prior to the 7th day. If you want to get started for free, I recommend this program.
- Duplicate Content: the ready-made websites have the same content, so what’s to differentiate you from those of other members? Worse, your site won’t be indexed, i.e. you won’t get any search engine traffic. In other words, very few people will actually find your site.
- Average to Poor Training: the PDF and training videos offer barely adequate training. Most of the info is available online for free, and some of the methods they suggest are questionable. There is much better affiliate training online.
For instance, Instaffiliate suggests that you use paid traffic. Paid traffic is going to be expensive and doesn’t guarantee positive results. Second, most of the video presentations are just full of text put together in a presentation. Again, there is nothing here that you haven’t heard of before.
- Fake Reviews and Testimonials: one of the most common traits with Internet marketing programs is their use of fake reviews and testimonials. You can find these “reviews” online, and also testimonials on the official Instaffiliate website. These testimonials are obviously made up and written by someone from the company.
- Misrepresenting and Misleading Facts: a lot of fancy words are used to make Instaffiliate sound impressive, but the truth is they don’t mean anything special.
A good example of this is the “Visitor Memory System and Cross Review System”. If you listen to the product presentation, it sounds like this is an impressive feature, as it enables site visitors to return months later and still earn you sales credit.
While that sounds like a powerful element, it’s basically just a cookie, one that is used by other affiliate marketing programs. When a buyer clicks the purchase link, a cookie is transmitted that lasts for X number of days or months. There is nothing new with this as it’s a common trait in affiliate programs.
Another “feature’ Instaffiliate makes a big deal of is the Cross Review System. This is nothing more than a plugin that allows you to view similar posts under the post you’re looking at.
As you can see, there are a lot of issues with Instaffiliate, and there’s no real reason to use it. It is cumbersome and the cons far outnumber the pros. With all its problems, it’s going to be very hard to make money out of this on a consistent basis.
My Final Opinion of Instaffiliate
Instaffiliate just isn’t worth your money or time. You can make money off this, but it isn’t as much as the program would like you to believe. What Instaffiliate claims is you’ll get rich quick with their system and that’s just not true. If you’re an experienced marketer maybe Instaffiliate will work, but it’s not suitable for beginners.
We have experience in affiliate marketing and know what works and what doesn’t. One affiliate program that has proven itself, again and again, is Wealthy Affiliate. It is also an Internet-based marketing program and you can get started for totally free.
So, please, put your credit card away and take a look at my #1 recommendation to make money online.
Have you tried Instaffiliat, Wealthy Affiliate or some other affiliate marketing training?
Hello…i have gone through your review on Instaffiliate program, and i came to kinder love it because in your ”What is Instaffiliate and How Does It Work?” you have mentioned somewhere that with only $169, i can be a lifetime member and i guess that’s a offer you can get nowhere but in Instaffiliate. So, what i would like to know, is there some hidden costs once you are insite?
Hi Armstrong Wil,
Even though you would be able to get an Instaffiliate lifetime membership for $169, I don’t think it’s worth it. If they give you websites with a duplicate content, its worth is close to zero. It’s a big red flag if “make money online” -program promises money instantly without almost any efforts.
I would recommend to stick to Wealthy Affiliate’s affiliate marketing training because they teach you proven ways to build your own online business from the scratch. Many people have been able to quit their jobs thanks to their online businesses that they created through WA.
For a short while, I was tempted to click and check out instaffiliate for myself. Well, who doesn’t want to get website for free. But you’re right, when the same templates are reuse over and over again with the exact content, you’re bound to get your website penalized by Google. Waste of money and time for me.
I saw that you are also a member of Wealthy Affiliate. I think that their training is more than enough so there is no need for Instaffiliate. Maybe you could get some new ideas but their quality is nothing close to WA.
Waste of money and time as you said.