Is It Possible to Make Money Online? – 5 Examples from Wealthy Affiliate

Home/Why Online Business?/Is It Possible to Make Money Online? – 5 Examples from Wealthy Affiliate

Is It Possible to Make Money Online? – 5 Examples from Wealthy Affiliate

Because of many online scams, some people are doubting, “Is It Possible to Make Money Online?”

The answer is “Definitely yes!”

Nowadays there are probably tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of people who are making a full-time income online. Some of them are making $3,000/month, and some of them are making $10,000/month. The most successful ones may reach the $100,000/month mark.Is It Possible to Make Money Online

In this post, I will show you five people from Wealthy Affiliate who are earning or have earned +$10,000/month online. 3 of them answered to my expert roundup “How to Get Ranked #1 in Google?

Remember that they are just ordinary guys like you and me and they didn’t have any particular talent before they started.

All of these guys have done their income by doing affiliate marketing, so they didn’t even have any own products. They just promoted other people’s products and earned big commissions.

Let’s start from the youngest one.

1.Colton James – Financial Independence for 20 Years Old Boy

Colton’s story is impressing.

A young guy who was only 20 years old and who was working at the local gas station joined Wealthy Affiliate.

The rest is history.

He worked very hard on his online business in the beginning and he achieved +$10,000/month income approximately in one year.

He became famous in Wealthy Affiliate with his success post: My First $10,000 Month! There he showed the proof and gave tips how anyone can achieve the same results. It’s always motivating to learn from people who have achieved such a success and find out how they did it.

One interesting thing is that Colton’s best month so far was November 2015 when he earned $5,941.82 in one month, but then already in the next month, he hit $10k goal.

First, his monthly income steadily raised but then it jumped over $4k in one month. The same kind of thing happened to the next guy, Dom Wells.

2.Dom Wells – $0 to $10k In 3 Years

This guy registered to Wealthy Affiliate without any prior knowledge of internet marketing (just like most of the members in the beginning).

Well, he learned quickly and his income increased steadily. After three years he was already earning $10,000/month. Read how it happened -> $0 to $10k In 3 Years.

Now that post is almost one-year-old, and I have been following Dom’s actions after that. Guess what? Now he is earning +$20,000/month. We can call this success!

He is now managing several websites and has hired some employees to scale his success. Think how much his life changed after finding Wealthy Affiliate.

Before: No prior experience of internet marketing.
Joins Wealthy Affiliate and starts learning
After: Managing a team and earning +$20,000/month.

Update: In 2017 Dom is running an online business of 100 employees.

3.Nathaniell Brenes – Earning Dollars in China

Nathaniell was the guy who led me to Wealthy Affiliate. He has helped me a lot by answering my questions on how to build a successful online business.

He tells the reason why he started internet marketing in his Wealthy Affiliate profile:

is it possible to make money online

The idea is very reasonable. With only $1,000/month you can live very well in China and if you are earning $2,000/month online, you can even have some luxuries in your life. Imagine what you could do with $5,000/month in China!

Now six years has passed after Nathaniell’s registration to WA. Read his recent “6 Year Anniversary in Wealthy Affiliate!” -post where he mentions some of his achievement thanks to his online business.

Nathaniell Brenes

Another recent blog post can also be interesting for you: 1 Post $300 Per Month. We are talking about quite a good hourly salary with that post!

Is It Possible to Make Money Online

Nathaniell started his online business while living in China

4.Alex Sol – Another $10,000/month Man

Alex Sol joined Wealthy Affiliate already in 2007, and he hasn’t had a single regret after joining.

Thanks to his online earnings he has traveled to 20 different countries and had his +$10,000/month incomes.

In this 8 Years With Wealthy Affiliate -post, he explains two major parts of the online success and shows his accomplishments.

You may also find his another article interesting: $1,400 commission on 1 WA sale. At least it motivated me a lot.

Would it be awesome to make $1,400 with only one sale without even having own products?

5.Steve Razinski – Traveling Around the World

Steve started by blogging and afterward turned his hobby to a $6,000/month money making machine. In May he turned 30 and is now traveling all around the world with his wife. He has also taught his wife to create an online business so they can do it together.

He likes exploring new places, and his online income makes it possible to move anywhere he wants in this planet. The only thing he needs is Wifi. But I think that he doesn’t even need that all the time because his income is mostly passive so it keeps on flowing even though when he is sleeping and disconnected to the Internet.

After reading his blogs, I have noticed that he loves what he is doing so he doesn’t want to stop building his online businesses.

Isn’t it cool that when doing online business you can choose your passion and do what you love?

Make Money Online Google

You can connect your passion with your online business

Is It Possible to Make Money Online? – Conclusion

I believe that after these five examples everyone can see that it is really possible to make big money online.

At this point, the famous motivational speaker Les Brown would say to you, “Do you think it would be easy??? Noooo. It won’t be easy. But it will be worth it!

Working for your online business for a couple of years to make full-time passive income is worth it. It’s a great option for a typical 9-5 job.

What Should I Do to Get Started?

Like you saw, most of these guys didn’t have any former experience of internet marketing before.

They just joined Wealthy Affiliate, went through the training, put the knowledge into action and started getting results.

If you want to get the same results, I recommend you to follow their steps. Start learning in Wealthy Affiliate and start earning $$$$$.

Some people have thought, “Well, they started an online business in 2007, 2010 and 2014. It’s already late for me because it’s already 2016. It couldn’t further from the truth.

Read Nathaniell’s recent post Have You Missed The Boat On Affiliate Marketing? There he explains 4 reasons why today is easier to make money online with affiliate marketing than ever before.

I hope you liked the post. Feel free to share it on social media with your friends.

If you need any help to get started with your online business, leave a comment below or send me a private message in WA.

About the Author:

Roope is the founder and creator of YourOnlineRevenue.com. He has created this website in 2015 to help you to create a successful online business.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us by leaving a comment below! We hope you enjoy!

16 Comments

1. jenny August 21, 2017 at 2:03 pm - Reply

I found on the Huff Post an excellent post (English & French) from @bernard jomard published in several countries, Canada, France, Switzerland, and so on… giving most of the details needed to become influencers and to make $ 3.000-5.000 a month or more.

• Roope Kiuttu August 21, 2017 at 5:26 pm - Reply

Hi Jenny,

yeah, Instagram and other social medias have a huge potential nowadays. You can make a fortune by becoming famous there. I checked your link but it was only in French. Do you have another one that would be in English?

For those people who don’t want to become famous, there are also tons of great ways to make a fortune online. Wealthy Affiliate training walks you through the process which works.

2. Tim Verdouw April 27, 2017 at 7:17 am - Reply

Advertising on your blog and affiliate marketing are two best ways to make money online in my opinion. Building niche blogs and sites and then promote affiliate products.

• Roope Kiuttu April 27, 2017 at 6:45 pm - Reply

Hi TIm,

I totally agree with you. Affiliate marketing and advertising in a blog are great ways to make money online. Nowadays it’s easier to do than ever before because there are awesome tools like Wealthy Affiliate. You can get all the support you need in order to succeed online.

3. John Thornhill April 26, 2017 at 10:09 pm - Reply

All of these methods can be very profitable but in my experience the most profitable way is to develop your own product and sell it

• Roope Kiuttu April 27, 2017 at 6:47 pm - Reply

Hi John,

creating your own product is, for sure, very profitable. However, it requires more expertise to start and lots of other things. That’s why I recommend to start with affiliate marketing. Then one will learn the process. How to drive traffic, how to improve conversions, etc. Then create a product and BOOM! you’ll never work 9-5 again 😉

-Roope

4. Dan Coly February 15, 2017 at 10:20 am - Reply

This blog post of yours was sincerely the most inspiring post that I stumble upon in recent times.
    I read it very carefully and went to every link about those great guys who are earning lots of money in online marketing business.
    It also gave me a new motivational boost with Wealthy Affiliate Community.
    Now I know that this is the right path to go and success will come with commitment and persistence.

Thank you!
    Best regards,
    Dan Coly

• Roope Kiuttu February 15, 2017 at 4:11 pm - Reply

Hi Dan,

I am happy to hear that I was able to share some motivation and inspiration by sharing these posts. These guys are great examples that hard work online will pay off. If you don’t see the results, you can ask for help in Wealthy Affiliate. Many successful Internet marketers will be more than happy to help you out.

They were once in the same situation starting the process. They know what it takes to make it.

Wish you all the best Dan!

-Roope

5. isaac February 15, 2017 at 9:21 am - Reply

Hi Roope. This is highly motivational! I would love to have a salary of 10k/month. That would be superb!

I do agree that is not to late to start online business. Simply because more and more people are buying things online than ever. There’s so much potential right now for anyone that’s willing to give their all into this and most importantly, willing to persevere.Cheers!

• Roope Kiuttu February 15, 2017 at 4:07 pm - Reply

Hi Isaac,

I believe that almost everybody would like to have $10,000/month online income. But not everybody is willing to “pay the price”. In order to build a successful online business one needs to work hard.

It’s exactly as you say. If you want to break through, you need to be willing to persevere. But I know that little by little S-thing (=success) will happen 😉

-Roope

6. Riaz Shah February 10, 2017 at 2:01 pm - Reply

Hey Roope,
    I know all these people! They are like the beacon of hope for Wealthy Affiliate members, the unsung heroes that I thought only senior members here know of, so happy to know you’ve listed them out!

You should add more people through time, that would definitely bring up some hype to the community. I think there might be a problem with the link on Colton’s post though, did he remove his post on the $10,000 part? I couldn’t seem to check it.

• Roope Kiuttu February 10, 2017 at 3:30 pm - Reply

Hi Riaz,

yeah, these guys are good examples that it’s possible to make a fortune with Wealthy Affiliate’s training. There are many other success stories I could add here more. I think that you’ve been also quite successful with your online business.

You are right that Colton has removed some of his blog posts. I will check the link again. Thank you for pointing it out 🙂

-Roope

7. Nicole February 5, 2017 at 1:31 pm - Reply

Hi, thanks for your review article of Wealthy Affiliate. I have been trying to make money online for years and have learned a lot since then. I became a part of Wealthy Affiliate myself and have found great value in being a premium member. I know you can earn a great income online the important thing is you have to keep trying.

• Roope Kiuttu February 5, 2017 at 6:51 pm - Reply

Hi Nicole,

you can check my full Wealthy Affiliate -review here if you want. This article gave just a few examples of people who have learned in WA how to make big money online.

I believe that you will also succeed with your online business if you remember 2 things:

1.Always keep on learning something new and putting it into action

2.Never give up.

Notice that all of those 5 examples that I showed in this articles started with 0 knowledge and none of them give up. The fastest way to a failure is to give up but it’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.

But point 1 is also very important. Because some people don’t give up but they keep on doing this that don’t seem to work. If you are not seeing any results, then you probably need to change something. Go through Wealthy Affiliate training and ask tips from more experienced online entrepreneurs will lead you to success.

-Roope

8. Heathguy33 July 19, 2016 at 7:39 am - Reply

Excellent post here i was always interested in making money online. I just never had the proper help or either i was scammed. This program looks very legit and those $10,000 a month testimonials are all the fuel i need to get going. If i sign up can will i see you on the inside? Thank you for this wonderful post I will be joining soon.

• Roope Kiuttu July 19, 2016 at 6:58 pm - Reply

Thank you Heathguy33. I also believe that these 5 examples shows us the message that every single person can learn to build an online business and make money online. It’s not something too complicated that online “nerds” could learn. I thought so before but then I found Wealthy Affiliate.

Yes, you will see me on the inside and you can contact me with a private message. I promise to respond you! 🙂