Is AppNana a Scam Or Legit? At Least Not My #1 Recommendation!
Welcome to my AppNana Review!
Would it be fun to earn money by scrolling your smartphone? Nowadays it’s possible with several different apps. One of them is AppNana.
Want to Get My 7-Day Email Course to Make Money Online?
Enter Your Email Below to Steal My PROVEN Formula to Create Your Own "Money-Making Machine" In a Week...
We respect your privacy. No Spam.
They are advertising with huge letters that you can get free cards by downloading apps. Nothing complicated there. However, it raises the important question, “Is AppNana Legit Or a Scam?”
AppNana is not a scam and they pay like other similar online apps. However, after testing and reviewing several mobile money-making apps, I noticed that none of them pays as well as this opportunity.
Let me explain in the box below more. At the moment, I am also offering you 1-on-1 support and help to make money online because I want to help others achieve the same that I have achieved.
AppNana Review - Quick Summary
Product Name: AppNana
Product Type: Mobile App to Earn Gift Cards
Overall Rank: 30 out of 100
Best for: Not good for anyone. There are much better how you can earn money online. Learn more below.
Is AppNana Recommended? No. There are better options out there.
What Is AppNana And How Does It Work?
AppNana is a mobile app that allows you to earn gift cards by accomplishing little tasks. You may have heard about similar apps. One is, for example, Feature Points and I think it’s way better than AppNana.
The idea in AppNana is that you will earn points and then exchange those points for gift cards. You need minimum 30,000 points (in the app points = Nanas) to cash out $1 Amazon gift card. Notice that you can’t earn cash with this app.
My AppNana Video Review
I know that many of you prefer watching a video instead of reading a text. Therefore, I recorded an AppNana video review where I show how it works in practice and I highlight a few key points of this article.
In the end of the video, I also reveal a more profitable way to earn money online.
Earning Points by Downloading Apps
The first and the most basic way to earn points with AppNana is by downloading other apps. Once you download an app, you need to accomplish some task, for example, reach level 5 in a game or something similar.
In the picture below, you can see a few examples.
Do You Want a FREE& Easy-to-Follow7-Day CoursetoMake Money Onlinefor Beginners?
- My Personal 1-on-1 Support for You
Get Started for FREE Below Before this offer goes away!
AppNana is using a classical trick to fool people in. Which one sounds better of these two options:
1) Download an app and play it until you have accomplished all tasks to earn 5,000 points/nanas. OR
2) Download an app and play it until you have accomplished all tasks to earn $0,17-0,31.
The both of these options are exactly the same in AppNana but the first option sounds much more interesting. 5,000 nanas sound a lot but $0,17 for using lots of your time is nothing.
Many of these apps use the same trick to show that you could earn well even though in reality you are just earning cents.
How Should You Use AppNana to Earn Free Gift Cards?
I can’t really recommend using AppNana because I know much better ways to earn money online. However, if you want to use it, I can’t prohibit you. I’ll give tips how you can get the most out of the app. This is how I would use it.
1) Open the app every day to get extra 400p. You will earn 400 points just for opening the app. It won’t take you a lot of time. However, 400 points are not very much. If we convert it into dollars, it’s only around $0,01. In the other words, you’ll get $0,01 for opening the app every day. I think it’s not worth it.
2) Share your referral code with other people. When somebody joins through your AppNana invitation code, you’ll both get extra 2,500 points. If you refer 100 friends, you have already earned 250,000.
Does AppNana Really Work? = Can You Trust AppNana?
AppNana is mostly a reliable company and they are paying money their members. However, as you may start seeing, the rewards are so small that it isn’t really worth it.
There are several reasons why I highly recommend that you don’t waste time with their app. Let me explain more in detail in the next chapter.
5 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Use AppNana
1) The earning potential is so low. There are a million better ways to make money online. Even a mobile app like Feature Points is superior to AppNana. Then there are some real ways to earn a living online like affiliate marketing.
2) It shifts your focus from more important things. Let’s imagine that you would only open the app once in a day. It doesn’t take lots of efforts and you always earn $0,01. However, I can’t recommend doing it.
It doesn’t only take a few seconds from your day but much more. You have a limited amount of thoughts during the day and AppNana will eat some of them. It will come to your thoughts daily whether you want it or not.
If you are using something daily, that’s a lot! Why wouldn’t you use the time that you would spend thinking or talk about AppNana on more profitable things?
3) It doesn’t help you to learn and grow. If you are doing more profitable things to make money, most of the time you will grow as a person. You will learn new skills and develop a great character along the way. If you keep on using apps like AppNana, you don’t give yourself a chance to grow.
4) You don’t provide value for other people. I like doing online business because it gives value to other people in the world. When you build a business, it helps your audience with their needs.
It provides solutions and a helping hand. You are making the world better if we look it in a big picture. However, AppNana provides almost no value at all. That’s why they are not ready to pay you more.
5) Sometimes they don’t give you nanas. Many people have reported that they didn’t receive points/nanas as they were supposed to get. Usually, it’s some kind of an error. Anyway, this will decrease your overall earnings in the long run and it’s another reason why AppNana is not recommended.
AppNana Reviews – Some People Want to Take Advantage of You!
I have read a few AppNana reviews and I’ve seen that some people are recommending it with bright eyes. There are two reasons why some people are doing it. I’ll divide them into two groups.
Group 1: People who don’t know about better ways to earn money online. These people are innocent and they think that earning $1-2 per hour is a good income. There are tons of such services online where you can earn much more. You have probably heard of HireWriters or Fiverr, for example. However, even those services are not my #1 recommendation but they beat AppNana.
Group 2: People who just want to earn money from their referrals. I have seen some successful online marketers recommending this app. I am 100% sure that they are not using it themselves. They are recommending the app for you because they earn extra points when you insert their bonus code in the app.
If they have a large audience, they can earn quite a good money by doing it. Let’s say that 1,000 people all around the world install an app and use their invitation code. The guy who recommended those 1,000 people earns 2,500,000 points. It equals to $155.
I know it’s not a lot but it’s still something. Some people have so large audience that they can get those 1,000 just by writing a single post or publishing a video on YouTube. I have also quite a large audience on the Internet but I’m still not recommending this app because I honestly think it’s not worth your time. I hope that you would spend your precious time on more profitable things.
Conclusion – Is AppNana Worth It?
As you saw in my honest review, I can’t recommend AppNana. I know that I would earn money by saying it’s a good choice and you should download it as well but it would be against my own conscience. I only recommend services that I could use myself.
7-Day Make Money Online Email Course - 2020
Learn SIMPLE steps to make a LIFE-CHANGING INCOME online. I will help you hand-by-hand!
AppNana is a legitimate service and they pay what they have promised. They can easily do it because rewards for members are so low. On the other hand, app creators are paying AppNana rewards that somebody is downloading and playing their apps.
If you are interested in making money online, I recommend taking a closer look at Wealthy Affiliate. Hundreds (well, probably thousands) of people have quit their job because of Wealthy Affiliate training. Even I have quit my 9 to 5 job because I learned to make money online through Wealthy Affiliate.
I didn’t have any experience of doing what they teach but the training is pretty simple and IT WORKS. When you register through my website, I’ll also give you my 1-on-1 mentoring and support.
I want to make sure that you will succeed. In addition, it’s completely free to get started. You will get 20 interactive video training lessons as a gift.
Click the image below to learn more.
What do you think about making money with mobile apps?
Have you already learned better ways to make money online? If not, I am ready to help you hand by hand.
Let me know in the comments below!
If you have any questions, just leave a comment below and I will be more than happy to help you out.