Is Envion a Scam Or Legit? – This Fact Makes Me Suspicious!

//Is Envion a Scam Or Legit? – This Fact Makes Me Suspicious!

Is Envion a Scam Or Legit? – This Fact Makes Me Suspicious!

Recently, there has been lots of buzz around Envion ICO (Initial Coin Offering). During their ICO they have raised around $100,000,000 which is a huge amount. Still, many people are asking, “Is Envion a Scam Or Legit?”

There is one reason why some people think it’s a bit suspicious project even though they have a large and experienced team leading the development. Take a look at my video below to hear 1 important reason why I am a bit suspicious about their project:

What do you think about Envion? – Let’s discuss in the comments!

Anyway, the fact is that most crypto ICOs are very speculative and risky investments. There are some gems but most crypto experts say that only 1 out of 50 ICOs ever succeed in the long run. Still, I am researching potential ICOs regularly and I’ll invest in the best ones.

At the same time I build an online business with a simple 4-step process that you can learn by clicking the picture below:

4 Steps to Making Money Online

Envion

Envion

Overall Ranking

5.0/10
By | 2018-01-16T16:50:24+00:00 January 15th, 2018|Categories: Cryptocurrencies|6 Comments

About the Author:

Roope is the founder and creator of YourOnlineRevenue.com. He has created this website in 2015 to help you to create a successful online business. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us by leaving a comment below! We hope you enjoy!

6 Comments

1. websitehombre February 6, 2018 at 1:50 am - Reply

It’ll be hard to say they’re a scam if they raised $100,000,000. If they we’re they’d be all over the news.

• Roope Kiuttu February 6, 2018 at 12:37 pm - Reply

Yes. BitConnect was worth over $2,5 billion but it was a Ponzi scheme.

I am quite sure that Envion isn’t a scam at all. But that doesn’t guarantee profits for investors. There are still tons of risks, of course.

2. vinaya February 1, 2018 at 11:16 pm - Reply

Never heard of Envion, therefore, I don’t know whether this is legit or scam. I have never tried ICO from any alt currencies. I try to invest only when the currency becomes strong in the market. The investment can be expensive at that point however, this creates less risk for your investment.

• Roope Kiuttu February 2, 2018 at 12:12 pm - Reply

I also started by investing to cryptocurrencies that were already bigger and had a big market cap. However, recently I have been looking for ICO opportunities because they have a potential for giving huge return on investment.

3. Martinsx January 29, 2018 at 9:40 pm - Reply

Thanks @Roope for the informative clip and I very much believe and support people’s stance on thinking that nvm is a scam. The promise of profit is way too overwhelming and exaggerated beyond reasoning. Where on earth would one give you such benefits in profits over a short period of 5 years time of investment? Is absolutely far fetched, I wouldn’t have much trust in such scheme looking at how they are trying to sell it to people.

• Roope Kiuttu January 30, 2018 at 11:43 am - Reply

It will be interesting to see what happens with this project in the near future. It may be a legitimate project but I just got a bit scared of their chart that shows big earnings. Anyway, I will be following closely what happens with them in the future.