Is Cash4offers Legit? Check Out Why It’s Not Worth It!
Is Cash4offers Legit? You will get an answer in the next 3 minutes by reading our honest review. We will explain how it works, why it’s not worth your time and what would be a better alternative to make money online.
Founded in: January 2005
Field: Survey Sites
Overall Ranking: 20 out of 100 (Check Out My #1 Recommendation, 98 out of 100)
What Is Cash4offers?
Cash4Offers is a site that pays its users taking surveys and completing small tasks. The company has been around since January of 2005, and have not had many reviews that call it a scam. Cash4Offers appears to pay its users.
How to Make Money with the Infinity Cash4offers?
You make money with Cash4Offers by taking surveys, playing games, reading emails, and making referrals. There isn’t really much else to do. The hard part is qualifying for a survey. Reading emails payout 1 to 5 cents an email, however, these come maybe once a day, or sometimes a couple times a day. $0,05/day income doesn’t sound very interesting. Work for 100 days and you may earn one kebab!
Most of your income will be through surveys. You can earn money from referrals, meaning you would earn a percentage of whatever they make. The site also offers a bonus of $5 to everyone who registers.
=> Read How You Can Make Even $10,000/month Online! (Requires Some Efforts)
How Much Money Can I Make with Cash4offers?
The amount of money you can make through Cash4Offers really depends on how much time you can commit to trying to qualify for surveys. However, it is very unlikely that you will make any money. The reason is because most of your earnings will come from surveys, but it’s almost impossible for you to qualify for many surveys. Because surveys will be your main source of making money, it’s unlikely that Cash4Offers will be a significant source of extra income.
That’s why I always say that online surveys are not worth it. You need to spend so much time but you earn so little.
The payout threshold is also $35, but $25 of this must be from surveys. The wait for your first payment may also take up to a month to be delivered. After that, your payments will be delivered in 72 hours. While they do offer that $5 bonus, it’s very unlikely that you will be able to make enough money to actually cash out before you realize that all the time you’re wasting on their could be put towards something that could actually be making you money. It’s not really worth the time.
It’s also a long wait just for the first payment, which you most likely won’t reach before quitting the site. That’s why they offer a $5 bonus. Most of the users will not stay on long enough to actually receive their payment, so the company doesn’t lose any money; they just keep getting richer. You will never become rich filling online surveys but with affiliate marketing, it’s possible to make a fortune online.
Cash4Offers has a customer service team that replies to all questions within 24 hours. This is pretty good compared to many money making sites out there. There aren’t many bad reviews for the customer support at Cash4Offers, except for the occasional unhelpful representative.
Pros & Cons:
- They do offer a $5 bonus to sign up. Small compared to the threshold for cashing out $35. But still, it’s a nice perk if you can get an additional $5 for something just for signing up.
- Customer service is available to reply to your questions within 24 hours of you asking. While 24 hours is still pretty significant, it means that every day someone checks to see if any questions were asked, and actually reply. This is a good feature that many businesses that claim to make people money could borrow from.
- There are a few different ways to make money. Via surveys, mail, games, and referrals. However, the amount you will make off of mail, games, and referrals will not be much. Surveys will be the main source of income for the site.
- While there is a $5 sign up bonus, the payment threshold is very high, and $25 of it must come from
just surveys which are very difficult to qualify for.
- It would take a very long time to actually make any money off of it. Because it’s not going to be a lucrative source of income and doesn’t even show a potential of being a significant source of income, it’s really not worth the time you’d be wasting, especially since you’ll most likely quit before you get paid.
- The wait for your first payment is a month or longer. After all the work you put in, you have to wait still to even be paid the little that you did make. There are much better options that will pay you within a few days, and that allow you to earn more for the time you put in.
Conclusion – Is Cash4offers Legit?
Cash4offers is not a scam. However, it’s not a good way to make money online. Your payout will be so small that even a 7-year-old boy could make more money than somebody who is filling out surveys here. I recommend that don’t waste your valuable time on looking for good survey sites. I have reviewed about 30 different such websites and none of them is very profitable.
But I have a few recommendations if you are interested in making a big money online and set your own hours. Wealthy Affiliate is my #1 recommendation. It is a training center and a community of online entrepreneurs.
They provide a proven step-by-step training how you can create an online business without prior knowledge. Some of my friends are doing +$10,000 per month after going through their training and putting it into action. I am not yet making so much but my online income is steadily increasing. And I am sure that one day I will make $10,000 per month online thanks to the training in WA.
You can have 10 interactive video lessons, 2 websites and my 1-on-1 mentoring for totally free. You don’t need a credit card or to pay a single penny. You can create a free account and start learning.
Do You Want a FREE& Easy-to-Follow7-Day CoursetoMake Money Onlinefor Beginners?
- My Personal 1-on-1 Support for You
Get Started for FREE Below Before this offer goes away!
Cash4offers at a Glance…
Founded in: January 2005
Field: Survey Sites
Overall Ranking: 20 out of 100
Have you tried Cash4offers or other similar sites yourself? Where they just waste of time?