Is Bitcoin a Ponzi Scheme Or Does It Have a Great Future?
Yesterday, I made an interesting interview with a real Bitcoin expert Frans Valli. It’s now live on YouTube! (Link in the first comment)
I ask Frans 7 tough questions about Bitcoins and about its future.
Frans has studied Bitcoins (and other cryptocurrencies) for thousands of hours and has worked in different Finnish Bitcoin companies so he knows the subject extremely well.
Want to See the #1 Online Business Opportunity in 2019?
We've reviewed +600 online business opportunities on YourOnlineRevenue.com and FINALLY found the best one. Put your email address below to learn more...
We respect your privacy. No Spam.
Here is a short summary of this Bitcoin interview:
- How do you know so much about Bitcoin? Give us some bakcground. 0:44
- Is Bitcoin a Scam? Is Bitcoin a Ponzi Scheme? 2:55
- Why is Bitcoin so expensive? Is Bitcoin a bubble? Bitcoin price prediction? 5:28
- Does Bitcoin have a future? Bitcoin vs alt coins 8:33
- Is Bitcoin effective? What about the electricity consumption? 9:40
- Bitcoin vs Banking system / Visa transactions 11:28
- How to buy Bitcoin? Which platform do you recommend? 13:37
I would love to hear your comments and opinions about the subjects that we talked about. We’ll consider make a new interview video in the future if we get enough good questions and discussion.
Also, if you have any questions regarding other cryptocurrencies, you can leave them in the comments below. I can answer you right away or create a full article a video for more detailed answer.
What Is Bitcoin and How Does It Work?
If you haven’t heard of Bitcoin before, I recommend taking a look at my article, What Are Bitcoins and How Do You Get Them? (And How I Made Already Easy 1500€ Without Lifting My Finger). Actually, I have earned tens of thousands of dollars with cryptocurrencies but the principles of Bitcoin are still the same like in the moment when I was writing that article.