Does SEO MasterClass Work? Will It Give You Top Rankings in Google?
Does SEO MasterClass Work? This is the question that a lot of people are asking. It’s certainly created a lot of buzz online and it makes a lot of promises when it comes to optimizing your website for Google. But is SEO MasterClass really as good as advertised? In this review, we’re going to find out the answer.
Name: SEO MasterClass
Field: SEO – Training
What is SEO MasterClass and How Does It Work?
This is an Internet marketing/search engine optimization (SEO) program that aims to teach you everything about SEO. Developed by Luan Henrique, this program costs $17 and consists of several videos, guides, and tutorials that will explain everything you need to know about SEO.
The class can be divided into five parts, all with video modules:
- An introduction
- On Page Search Engine Optimization
- Off-Page Search Engine Optimization
- How to Out Rank Competing Websites
The program also comes with bonus programs such as a VIP Facebook Group, a Q&A Facebook session and a bonus program on how to get more traffic to your website.
Who is SEO MasterClass For?
This program is for those who want their websites to rank higher in Google. People use keywords to find what they want in Google, so having the right keywords – and quality, relevant content – will bring your website right up to the top pages. Since most web users don’t check Google results beyond the first couple of pages, being on page 1 or 2 makes a huge difference in terms of page hits, lead generation and sales.
In other words, if you want people to visit your website and gain in popularity, you need search engine optimization, and you’re a good candidate for SEO MasterClass. While it is aimed mainly at marketers, those who have an online business will also find this useful. If you want to learn how to get ranked on the first page of Google, I recommend starting a free training in Wealthy Affiliate. They will teach how you can drive tons of traffic from Google and monetize your websites.
Another wonderful keyword tool is Jaaxy. The best thing is that you can try it for free!
- The videos are detailed and direct to the point. There is no technical words or jargon used, and the videos do a good job of breaking down concepts into digestible chunks of information.
- The videos explain the difference between on page and off page optimization, backlinks, why links are important, how to produce great content and so on.
- You will learn the ins and outs of proper keyword use. Today it is no longer good to fill your website with keywords as you’ll be penalized by Google. SEO MasterClass explains why keywords matter in a way that beginners understand.
- The tutorials are arranged in a progressive manner, so by the time you reach the last videos, you’ll have a solid understanding of what SEO is.
- The bonus products and videos are free.
It seems like SEO MasterClass is indeed a master class when it comes to optimizing websites. There’s no doubt this program has benefits, but there are some shortcomings and issues you have to be aware of.
- Very Little Reliable Independent Information: yes, you’re going to find a lot of so-called SEO MasterClass reviews online. But most if not all of them are fake. You can tell they’re fake because all the reviewer does is point out the program, all “pros” and no “cons”. These reviews also have links to purchase SEO MasterClass, which says a lot about their objectivity.
- SEO Information is Available Elsewhere: the information above SEO in the program is accurate, but you can get this anywhere online for free. Why pay 17 bucks when you can Google the info and get it without paying a cent?
- A lot of the information is probably something you already know. If you’ve been on the web for a while, you already have an idea of how to use links, keywords and how to avoid site spamming.
- The bonus programs are free but they’re either redundant or useless. These “free bonuses” consist of nothing more than rehashed tips and marketing SEO strategies collected from other websites.
- The training programs take time to work. No matter what the ads say, it takes time to learn how to make SEO work on your website. It only takes a few seconds to add a link yes, but you’ll need to wait several days or longer to see the results.
- The way SEO MasterClass is advertised, it’s like you’re going to make a ton of money just by implementing the tips and techniques taught in the videos. That is simply not true. You will learn how to use SEO, but there is no guarantee you will land on page 1 of a Google search.
Apart from the issues we have mentioned above, there is no evidence the techniques offered here have worked. As we have already mentioned earlier, most of the reviews are fake, so you can’t rely on them. If SEO MasterClass really works, why aren’t there more information and testimonials from people who have used it?
The training can provide results, but really, it’s not going to be any different from what you would get using the free resources on the web.
Conclusion – Does SEO MasterClass Work?
The SEO MasterClass is not a bad product, but it is nowhere near as good as claimed. There’s no question that SEO is essential for web ranking and marketing, but the information that SEO MasterClass offers is really nothing new. Worse, a lot of the tips and strategies they offer are available online free.
There are other issues with SEO MasterClass that need to be pointed out. The tips they offer for generating site traffic are okay, but it would be unrealistic to think that you’ll make a ton of money just by applying them, let alone a huge Google rank surge.
A better alternative is Wealthy Affiliate. This isn’t a get rich quick scheme, but aimed at moms, dads, college students, anyone who wants to earn extra income via Internet marketing. It’s free to join and there are thousands of community members who’ll be eager to help you out.
You can ask any questions from successful Internet marketers/online entrepreneurs and they will give personal tips on how to improve your website. In addition, you will get 10 interactive video lessons, 2 websites and my 1-on-1 mentoring for FREE! Why wouldn’t you start today?
Have you used SEO MasterClass, Wealthy Affiliate or some other SEO-training?